One word, Delicious! Super Simple Recipe Give it a shot you will not regret it! I usually make 12 individual sized pies and share them among friends and family. By the end of the day they are always claimed 🙂 Perfect for a dinner gathering dessert!
- 1 pack of Jell-O Banana Cream Flavor Cook & Serve Pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2 bananas cut into slices
- 1 ready to use Nilla Pie Crust (6oz) or 2 packs of 6 Keebler Mini Ready Crust Graham
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Nabisco Nilla Wafers
- Place the sliced bananas on the bottom of the pie crust(s) evenly save some slices about 1/2 a banana.
- Place a few Nabisco Nilla Wafers in a ziploc bag and crush them into pieces. Sprinkle evenly on top of the banana slices.
- Mix pudding mix and milk in a medium sauce pan on medium heat. Stirring constantly until it boils. Once it boils turn off the heat, continue stirring the pudding will thicken.
- Once pudding is ready scoop it into the pie crust on top of the banana slices and Nilla crushed wafers, evenly and do not over top it because we will still need to add a topping!
- Add the remainder of 1/2 the banana slices on top of the pie, and then let it cool down for about 30 minutes to 1 hour in the fridge. (make sure to cover the pie with something do not place it open into the fridge or it will become dry)
- Remove from the fridge, add the thawed cool whip on top then sprinkle with remainder of vanilla wafers.
- Its Ready! Store extra in container should be good for 2 days!