I am one super picky eater. I love eating small portions but full of varieties. Blend food is just not me! My grilled seasoned chicken patties are fun for all ages! My friends 2 year old daughter loves it with the side of my simple garlic pasta and she barely touches food!
So we all know seasoning is a major key! Here are the seasonings I used, you can leave out whatever you do not want to use!
- Lemon Pepper: 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Cajun Seasoning: 1/2 teaspoon
- Hamburger Seasoning: (Optional) 1/4 teaspoon
- Chicken Fajita Seasoning/ Adams Fajita Seasoning: 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic Powder: 1/4 teaspoon
- Onion Powder: 1/4 teaspoon
- Paprika: 1/4 teaspoon
- Parmesan Cheese: 2 packets from Papa Johns lol or more like 1 tablespoon 🙂
Mix all these seasonings together and set it aside.
Chicken Prep: (takes about 10-20 minutes)
- Cold 1/2 lb Ground Chicken (DO NOT RINSE)
- Get a rectangle piece of wax paper on one of the edges put 1 teaspoon of margarine
- Rub some margarine on both hands, grab some meat and create balls, then flatten them in your hands, place them on the wax paper, repeat until no meat remains.
- If any extra margarine dab it on the meat patties. (Note: I do not make huge patties I make them about 2 inches wide and 1/2 inch thick)
- Now sprinkle your seasoning on all the patties on one side. Leave 1/2 of the seasoning for the other side.
- Warm up a pan with 1 tablespoon butter on medium high heat.
- Add the seasoned side patties onto the pan, now season the chicken that is not seasoned yet. (Make sure evenly coated)
- Let one side cook on medium high heat for about 4-5 minutes then flip the patties and cook an additional 4-5 minutes. If you want it to be a little crispy cook until it darkens.
- After both sides looked cooked to your desire optional garnish with onion slices and cook an additional one minute. Its Ready!
On the side with my chicken patties I love Buttery Corn: (cook time: 3 minutes)
- Can of sweet corn
- Drain corn and place it in a pan with melted butter ( 1 teaspoon)
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium high heat, add salt and pepper to taste! I like using seasoned salt! Ready!
Also, I add my simple garlic pasta: (total cook time: 15 minutes)
- 1/2 packet of spaghetti broken in half, cooked in salted water, drained.
- Cut 3 cloves of garlic into thin slices
- Heat up 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, add the garlic slices, fry until a heavy scent of garlic travels, add crushed pepper (optional), before garlic burns transfer the garlic and oil mix to the pasta, add salt and pepper to taste (1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper or less is what I use), and 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese. Mix well. Ready to serve!